Account Manager BENEFRA - fulltime
Boost is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. We supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. We activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers.
Boost Loyalty is responsible for the development and execution of sales campaigns, loyalty programs and promotions for well-known retailers, especially in traditional food retail. Boost Loyalty is one of the European market leaders and our clients include among others COOP, Deutschland Card and Air Miles.
For our Sales Department in Nieuwkuijk we are looking for an Account Manager BENEFRA (fulltime, 40hrs).
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for servicing of and selling to existing Customer and the acquisition of new customers which generate new business and sales. You will focus on dedicated existing Customer in Benefra and its existing loyalty business. You will be reporting to Head of Key Account Management and as member of Loyalty team work intensively together with Project Coordinators and Project Support Team.
- Understanding the client’s vision, mission and strategy;
- Servicing and consulting of existing clients with new & existing concepts as part of Customer Development Plan;
- Selling and closing deals within existing and new clients in BENEFRA;
- Preparing presentations of successful and new concepts;
- Involved in assortment analyses and assortment strategy
- Preparing volume estimates (Forecasting) and issuing quotations;
- Briefing the creative, intelligence, category management and logistics colleagues;
- Acting as leader, manager and mediator between Boost Loyalty and the client to ensure a high qualitative delivery process;
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments in loyalty marketing field of experience
- Successfully finished your Bachelor Degree (Sales, Marketing, Commercial)
- Generalist, entrepreneur – winner – customer oriented;
- Strong project management skills;
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently in a multidisciplinary environment;
- You like to build new relationships;
- Existing network/contacts of marketing, agency and loyalty decision makers;
- Experience with intensive sales pitches and contracts;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics;
- A self-starter, you communicate easily with various levels in the organisation and you know how to translate goals into pragmatic solutions;
- Able to keep track within deadlines and set your priorities;
- Fluent English language skills – basic French knowledge is required;
We offer you a challenging and responsible position in a growing and dynamic company, a decisive team, correct working conditions and the opportunity to actively expand the further growth and development of Boost.
Interested? Send your complete application with attachments (motivation letter and CV) by e-mail to email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.