IT Support Officer (fulltime)
For our IT department in Nieuwkuijk we are searching for an IT Support Officer (fulltime).
- Together with your IT colleagues you are one of the first points of contact for IT support for over 160 people in multiple countries
- You are maintaining the laptops and mobile phones of our employees according to hardware and lifecycle requirements
- You distribute and manage OS and software updates on notebooks and mobile devices
- You conduct internal training courses, step by step user manuals and advise internal customers on technical issues
- You support your IT colleagues in administering the hybrid Windows, Linux and MS Azure server landscape as well as the VOIP telephone systems and network components
- You are part of interesting IT digitalization and innovation projects in the organization
- MBO Level 4 degree in IT or higher
- Good knowledge of and/or experience in IT Service Management
- Knowledge of Windows server 2019, Microsoft Azure, O365 and Linux Ubuntu is an advantage
- You are a team-oriented, communicative and independent personality with a high level of customer orientation and service experience
- You convince with your dedication, you are enthusiastic, friendly and innovative
- You are hungry to learn and to develop further
- You are stress proof and can perform under pressure
- Good verbal and written knowledge of Dutch and English. German is an advantage
- Occasional trips to our locations in Europe (especially Switzerland and Germany)
Boost values define how we do our business and interact with our colleagues, partners & customers. Our six values are respect, reliability, flexibility, passion, innovation and teamwork. As we grow, expand our services and face new challenges, these values guide us in our behavior, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
We offer you a challenging and responsible position in a growing and dynamic company, in an international team, correct working conditions and the opportunity to actively expand the further growth and development of Boost. Good working conditions. Flexibility in working in the office and working from home.
Interested? Send your complete application with attachments (motivation letter and CV) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.