Senior IT Specialist (m/f/d)
Senior IT Specialist (m/f/d)
Fulltime/ Germany, Austria, Switzerland or Netherlands/ Home Office Based or Hybrid
Boost Group is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. We supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. We activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients. We are making loyalty more sustainable.
Our involvement begins at the drawing board, ends on the shopfloor, and seeks to create a buzz among shoppers. Our customers benefit as we help attract new shoppers and increase levels of spending and visits immediately. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers. Our team spirit values are Respect, Reliability, Flexibility, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork. As we grow, expand our services, enter new markets, recruit new talent and face new challenges, these team spirit values guide us in our behaviour, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
Boost Services is responsible for the support and smooth running of our three business units Boost Collectibles Promotions, Boost Loyalty Programs and Shopper Marketing. It is just as important to us to develop and implement holistic solutions for our internal business units and employees as it is for our customers.
What we offer
- A dynamic and expanding international company with flat hierarchies, where you will be challenged and supported
- A varied range of tasks in a small team in an international environment
- Friendly and collegial cooperation (great people)
- The opportunity to play an active role in shaping the company
- A start-up culture in a larger organisation with a strong team spirit, guided by our corporate values of "Respect, Reliability, Flexibility, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork"
- You can expect progressive working conditions in an innovative and future-oriented company with a growth trajectory
- Flexible working time models
- Hybrid working in the office and home office
- Open corporate culture
- Many other benefits such as company events, etc.
- Together with the infrastructure and support team, you ensure the smooth and reliable operation of our demanding hybrid IT infrastructure and application landscape
- You administer the hybrid Windows, Linux and MS Azure as well as the telephony systems and the Business Applications
- You manage the underlying server hardware and VMWare infrastructure in our housing datacenters
- You drive initiatives to further develop the IT infrastructure architecture (digital transformation)
- You further develop and professionalize the client standardization and deployment strategy with the aim of providing users with a stable, high-performance and secure workstation environment
- You participate to design new Azure platform and cloud features, act as an advisor for best practices and state-of-the-art techniques
- You manage the IT suppliers and ensure that the SLAs are met
- You monitor the cyber threat landscape and are responsible for vulnerability and patch management. You prioritize, coordinate and remediate information security risks with the support of your colleagues from the IT infrastructure team.
- You manage IT projects and consult the business on technical inquiries and requirements
- You engage daily with complex tasks such as automating infrastructure provisioning and/or continuous integration
That's what you bring with
For this position we are looking for a candidate who has broad IT knowledge on the one hand and good organizational, economic and project-related experience on the other. This includes:
- 7+ years experience with MS infrastructure solutions in an international environment
- Strong experience with the Windows operating system, GPOs, engineering and deployment of operating system images.
- Strong hands-on technical experience with Windows 11 and Office365 clients managed by Intune and Azure AD.
- Expertise in scripting PowerShell, Autopilot, WPM, SSO, MDM, Intune, Microsoft Teams Voice, etc.
- Understanding of networking (layer 2 and 3) and security concepts
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects and able to co-ordinate your complex tasks and prioritizations.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with a wide range of people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Fluency in German and English
- You are a team-oriented, communicative and independent personality with a high level of customer orientation and service experience
- You convince with your dedication, you are enthusiastic, friendly and innovative
- You are stress-proofed and able to handle yourself in urgent situations
- Occasional trips to our locations in Europe (especially Netherlands and Switzerland)
Have we awakened your interest and would you also like to become a Booster?
Then become part of our team and apply now! We look forward to getting to know you!(Antonia.firstname.lastname@example.org)!