IT Support Officer (m/f/d)
IT Support Officer (m/f/d)
Fulltime 40 h/ Netherlands
Boost Group is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. We supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. We activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients. We are making loyalty more sustainable.
Our involvement begins at the drawing board, ends on the shopfloor, and seeks to create a buzz among shoppers. Our customers benefit as we help attract new shoppers and increase levels of spending and visits immediately. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers. Our team spirit values are Respect, Reliability, Flexibility, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork. As we grow, expand our services, enter new markets, recruit new talent and face new challenges, these team spirit values guide us in our behavior, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
Boost Services is responsible for the support and smooth running of our three business units Boost Collectibles Promotions, Boost Loyalty Programs and Shopper Marketing. It is as important to us to develop and execute holistic solutions for our internal business units and employees as it is for our customers.
What we offer?
- You will receive great working conditions and have a lot of freedom and flexibility in your
- daily work
- In a small IT team and a very dynamic company you will never experience a dull moment
- We offer a very challenging (Hybrid) IT environment with almost all aspects of IT
- Infrastructure using the latest technologies. This will allow you to develop yourself and learn rapidly
- You will get a lot of ownership, responsibility and influence on the company, which will make your work feel rewarding
- You will work in a multinational environment with offices in the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, Russia, France, Italy, China and Hong Kong. We have fun and skilled colleagues all over the world!
What are your responsibilities?
- Together with your IT colleagues (4 people) you are one of the first points of contact for IT support for over 200 people in multiple countries
- You are maintaining the laptops and mobile phones of our employees according to hardware and lifecycle requirements
- You distribute and manage OS and software updates on notebooks and mobile devices
- You conduct internal training courses, step by step user manuals and advise internal customers on technical issues
- You support your IT colleagues in administering the hybrid Windows, Linux and MS Azure server landscape as well as the VOIP telephone systems and network components
- You are part of interesting IT digitalization and innovation projects in the organizatio
Who you are?
- MBO Level 4 degree in IT or higher
- Good knowledge of and/or experience in IT Service Management
- Knowledge of Windows server 2019, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, Ubuntu Linux and/ or VMWare are an advantage
- You are a team-oriented, communicative and independent personality with a high level of customer orientation and service experience
- You have dedication, you are enthusiastic, friendly and innovative
- You are hungry to learn and to develop personally
- You handle stress and can perform under pressure
- Good verbal and written knowledge of Dutch and English. German is an advantage
- Occasional trips to our locations in Europe (mainly Switzerland and Germany)
Are you excited to start at Boost?
Let’s go and send your application and resumé to Antonia Rijpstra (Antonia.email@example.com) and show us who you are! We look forward to getting to know you!