Senior Sourcing Manager Europe Family & Lifestyle (m/f/d)
Are you a team worker who isn’t afraid to take a challenge?
Senior Sourcing Manager (m/f/d)
Fulltime 40h / Netherlands (Nieuwkuijk)
Boost Group is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. We supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. We activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients. We are making loyalty more sustainable.
Our involvement begins at the drawing board, ends on the shopfloor, and seeks to create a buzz among shoppers. Our customers benefit as we help attract new shoppers and increase levels of spending and visits immediately. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers. Our team spirit values are Respect, Reliability, Flexibility, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork. As we grow, expand our services, enter new markets, recruit new talent and face new challenges, these team spirit values guide us in our behavior, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
Boost Collectibles is responsible for the development and execution of retail marketing campaigns, loyalty promotions for well-known retailers, especially in traditional food retail with international (food)retailers.
We are looking for a passionate and professional Senior Sourcing Manager to further expand our Loyalty business.
What we offer?
- The possibility to start a challenging and responsible job in a growing, dynamic international organization
- An agile decisive team with clear customer focus and entrepreneurial spirit
- A start-up culture within a bigger organization, with team spirit values which guide us in our behavior
- Exciting projects for managers who actively enjoy to ensure successful big scale consumer experiences
- Good working conditions and the possibility to work on further growth and development
What are your responsibilities?
As a Senior Sourcing Manager for our family & lifestyle portfolio you are heavily involved/responsible for supplier selection, negotiations & purchasing, production & planning, quality control & compliance and operational execution of our retail promotions to our clients around the world. The Procurement team is at the heart of our business and you need to make sure our - challenging and demanding - projects run smoothly from the beginning until the end. Your job highly contributes to our future business.
- Together with our team of category managers source, assess and benchmark potential suppliers in Europe for the product categories we want to develop
- Continuously monitor the worldwide market on trends, potential new products, materials (sustainable), production techniques and suppliers for future loyalty programs
- Creating an European suppliers network for our different product categories. Have close contact with and maintain relationship with our preferred suppliers while ensuring continues risk assessments and have back-ups in place
- Together with the international project teams work on pitches, get offers and make retro planning
- Once a project is sold, coordinate/monitor/execute the production and make sure all deadlines are met
- Negotiate the best possible price, terms & conditions and make purchase orders
- Implementing, monitoring and controlling (retro)schedules and production schedules and do/organize a check at the production location from material arrival upon last delivery. All in close cooperation with our logistics team
- In close cooperation with our quality & compliance team ensure sufficient final random inspections with 3rd party. For supporting documents we expect you have an agreed and signed MML/AQL in place
- In close cooperation with our quality & compliance team set up pre- and mass production testing by 3rd party to ensure we comply with the testing requirements for the indented country of sales
Who are you?
- Bachelor education
- At least 7 years of work experience in the procurement within Europe of A-brands, licensed and/or OEM non-food/consumer goods like
- You have proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Team player that is used to work within project team able to manage multiple projects and multitask in stressful situations
- Excellent purchasing and negotiation skills
- You have proven problem-solving skills from assessment to solution execution
- You work in an accurate, structured and pro-active way
- Excellent knowledge of the English language spoken and written
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and aware of your impact on our company’s success