Who are we?
Boost is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. We supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. We activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers.
For our office in Nieuwkuijk (NL) we are looking for a Senior Accountant. As a Senior Accountant you realize together with the team an adequate collection, processing, recording and provision of financial and business information.
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of all Financial duties of the Business units.
- Expansion and optimization of the department's processes (working methods, methods).
- Translate policy guidelines into organizational and administrative procedures for the department.
- Detecting and intervening in imperfections in the day-to-day affairs, resolving difficulties, complaints, etc.
- Coordination / maintenance of the financial package for the department.
- Support preparation of the annual budgets.
- Do the month and year closing and work closely with our auditors.
- Preparation and management of liquidity budget in the short and medium term.
- Maintaining the financial schedule and managing the chart of accounts.
- Monitoring the correct and timely execution of administrative procedures.
- (Ad hoc) performance of business economic analyzes.
- Checking and approving invoices related to purchased goods, printed matter..
- Maintenance check, work performed by third parties.
- Assessing and interpreting figures, cost developments, turnover developments, stock administration, etc.
Boost values define how we do our business and interact with our colleagues, partners & customers. Our six values are respect, reliability, flexibility, passion, innovation and teamwork. As we grow, expand our services and face new challenges, these values guide us in our behavior, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance or Business administration.
- Min. 5 years of work experience in accounting.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in an international organization.
- Experience of Dutch accounting standards, IFRS.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Good understanding of Accounting processes and experience with preparing audit files.
- English, written and verbal is a must and German. French or Italian is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools, especially Excel (advanced).
- Experience with Microsoft AX is an advantage.